Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Warrior007
Level 7

MLB on Roku 3 issues

I have watched every NY Yankees game this season on Roku3 and have had video problems on every one since spring training up to and including today's game. The video pauses/freezes and restarts many times during each game. Most times I have to exit the app and then restart it. There are times when it corrects itself. This happens throughout the game. I have tried everything including deleting the app and then reinstalling, rebooting the Roku box, rebooting the router, rebooting the modem. My internet speed is 60mbps on the download with wireless at 40mbps.

I reported the problem to mlb but they have not done anything about this issue. I did tell them that I will be deleting my account at the end of the season if the issue is not resolved.

This is a very very frustrating situation. We have paid for a Roku box and a premium MLB subscription.
0 Kudos
1 Reply
ram88
Level 7

Re: MLB on Roku 3 issues

I am having the same exact issues as you since day one, have tried everything you have mentioned also, its very frustrating MLB TV does not want to help!
Perhaps @RokuShawnS can help.
My download/upload speed 60mbps/10mbps 
MLB.TV Version 5.1 build 2018032201
Model 4200X
Serial 1GS42D023737
Software 8.0.0 build 4184-04
most recent freezing/choppy Oakland@Yankess 05/12/2018 time 3:30pm est.
0 Kudos