Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Domico12
Level 7

I am getting error [R300] when opening my mlb app on my brand new Roku premier. I have uninstalled reset and re installed the app already with no luck. I had a Roku stock but purchased a new premier as I was having the issue and I thought it was the stick, please help. I cannot even get the app to load at all. 

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: MLB app

Jump to solution

@Domico12 

Thanks for the inquiry.

For more information about that channel's features and functionality, you'll want to contact MLB support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
15 Replies
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@Domico12 

Thanks for the inquiry.

For more information about that channel's features and functionality, you'll want to contact MLB support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
madashell1
Level 7

Jump to solution

I've been watching MLB on Roku all season, now I get the same R300 error message.

WTF is going on ROKU???????????

This is piss poor to give this kind of cryptic error message, and have no phone support to work it out.

Everyone else has CS during Covid.  I think ROKU is using Covid as an excuse to save a bunch of money.

It is plainly a ROKU error--I'm not even getting to the MLB site at all.

What, did ROKU fail to pay its bill to MLB?

Wonderul.

0 Kudos
madashell1
Level 7

Jump to solution

Hahahahaha.

I tried to set up a username of madashell.

It was already taken!  I had to add a number to make it work.

That tells you something.

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@madashell1 

Thanks for the post.

As stated in my previous post, have you contacted the channel provider for assistance regarding the error message your are receiving? Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. They would be best able to assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
ToStreamorNotTo
Level 7

Jump to solution

Gee Danny why don't you call them one time, instead of everyone in the Roku community calling them.

Sorry, but I've been dealing with this stuff for 3 years now and felt like chiming in.

0 Kudos
Scott_20724
Level 7

Jump to solution

I'm having the same problem loading the MLB app on my Roku. This app has worked beautifully for many seasons of baseball, something has changed. I called MLB and spent a lot of time working through all the fixes listed above. MLB told me this is a Roku issue. No one at Roku has helped.

0 Kudos
scootermc
Level 7

Jump to solution

Hey Roku, you and MLB need to work together to resolve your problems instead of you guys blaming each other and passing your customers back and forth.  It looks bad for both of you.

I pay more per month for MLB than any other streaming service I've ever purchased, yet it consistently has the most problems of anything I've ever used.  I use the MLB TV app on Roku, iOS, Apple TV, Windows, and Android; and the only platform it consistently has problems on is Roku.

0 Kudos
adamdzurilla
Level 7

Jump to solution

I just got the same error messaged, tried all the fixes, nothing worked. This is not an MLB app problem, it is a Roku problem. I really need my baseball for my sanity right now and this is the only reason why I own Roku. 
@RokuDanny-R please help us with this. Contacting MLB is not the fix and didn’t help.

0 Kudos
adamdzurilla
Level 7

Jump to solution

Did you ever get a fix for this? Same thing started happening to me out of nowhere last night and I am not getting any responses from Roku or the MLB.TV app support. Thanks in advance. 

0 Kudos