Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
noordam
Level 7

MLB.TV audio overlay

I have a Roku model 4630X and MLB.TV app 5.1 build 2018032201. I know in the past I was able to watch a TV feed while listening to a radio feed of the same game. This no longer appears in the game options. I can only watch the Home or Away feed or listen to a radio feed. Has the previous functionality deleted from the Roku MLB.TV app?
0 Kudos
2 Replies
srglassw
Level 7

Re: MLB.TV audio overlay

"noordam" wrote:
I have a Roku model 4630X and MLB.TV app 5.1 build 2018032201. I know in the past I was able to watch a TV feed while listening to a radio feed of the same game. This no longer appears in the game options. I can only watch the Home or Away feed or listen to a radio feed. Has the previous functionality deleted from the Roku MLB.TV app?

I don't have that model but watch on my TV with the MLB Internet feed. At the bottom right of the screen during game feed when the play/pause and progress bar are showing there is a BROADCASTS button. Selecting that button gives the alternate audio feed options. That might be the same on yours.
0 Kudos
4d3fect
Level 7

Re: MLB.TV audio overlay

on my 3100x, AFTER beginning play with my selected video feed, I have to press options, which then appear, then tab down to audio, arrow over to my selection, then arrow down to close, and then continue with the game. idk if that's how your app will work.
TCL 4K Roku TV S403 / 7101X
Wired ethernet 100 Mbps give or take
0 Kudos