Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
muhammadblibla
Level 7

MLB Games Not Available ?

Jump to solution

I tried to watch the Mets-Yankees game last night and tried to access the achieved game again today with no luck. When I try to access the game I get the following message: "No available content for these dates." Yet, I can access the games on my laptop and on my phone with the MLB app. Why am I unable now to watch the games on Roku? I rebooted, removed the channel and added it back and then logged into my MLB account with no results.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: MLB Games Not Available ?

Jump to solution

@muhammadblibla 

Thanks for the inquiry.

You'll need to contact either the channel provider or your subscription TV provider to inquire further. Licensing restrictions and/or technical issues may cause some content to be unavailable or to not play properly. You can see our recommendations for troubleshooting channels on your Roku device here: https://community.roku.com/t5/Channel-Issues-Questions/Start-Here-To-Troubleshoot-Channel-Issues/m-p...

If that isn't resolving the issue, you'll want to follow up with the channel provider directly to report the issue and request additional support with their channel (app) on the Roku platform. 

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: MLB Games Not Available ?

Jump to solution

@muhammadblibla 

Thanks for the inquiry.

You'll need to contact either the channel provider or your subscription TV provider to inquire further. Licensing restrictions and/or technical issues may cause some content to be unavailable or to not play properly. You can see our recommendations for troubleshooting channels on your Roku device here: https://community.roku.com/t5/Channel-Issues-Questions/Start-Here-To-Troubleshoot-Channel-Issues/m-p...

If that isn't resolving the issue, you'll want to follow up with the channel provider directly to report the issue and request additional support with their channel (app) on the Roku platform. 

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos