Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
joeinslw

Re: MLB channel not working

Jump to solution
0 Kudos
joeinslw

Jump to solution

Fox news & MLB not available? They don't tell you that BEFORE you buy do they?

0 Kudos
joeinslw

Jump to solution

Good for you, do you know if the Express 3910X will get Fox news & MLB? 

0 Kudos
Livefree
Reel Rookie

Re: MLB Channel Not Available or Not Working

Jump to solution

I am not able to access MLBTV on Ultra or Express. Just spins and begins to initialize but always returns to (Roku) home screen. I rebooted and removed and reinstalled and problem continues. MLB was working on Express Wednesday night.

Columbo1

Jump to solution

@Livefree wrote:

I am not able to access MLBTV on Ultra or Express. Just spins and begins to initialize but always returns to (Roku) home screen. I rebooted and removed and reinstalled and problem continues. MLB was working on Express Wednesday night.

I am having the same exact problem, also with An express. Help! I paid 49 to follow my team this year and now the MLB Roku channel doesn't work!

0 Kudos
CharleneWa

Jump to solution

Same here. I tried all suggestions and am using Roku model 4660X Ultra.

0 Kudos
Livefree
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Problem resolved! I am able to access archived 2019 game on Express+ tonight! Assume the Ultra is working but have not tested. Thanks to whoever fixed it!

0 Kudos
thall

Jump to solution

I have model 2710X - Roku 1, software 9.3.0 and getting screen which states MLB is no longer supported on this device.

MLB page which shows devices supported does not show this device, but it also does not show new current devices being sold now????

0 Kudos
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

@thall wrote:

I have model 2710X - Roku 1, software 9.3.0 and getting screen which states MLB is no longer supported on this device.

MLB page which shows devices supported does not show this device, but it also does not show new current devices being sold now????

That list obviously needs to be updated to include current models.  But units that are older than the ones listed, like your Roku 1, were already lacking the capability to run MLB when the list was published and are still lacking the capability now.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
0 Kudos
hiker108

Jump to solution

I have a ROKU Ultra 4660RW.  So, this will NOT work with MLB, Right ??

Ed

0 Kudos