Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

MHZ Choice channel

I have a direct billing relationship with a channel provider, such as MHZ Choice, ie, I signed up for the channel through the channels website, not through Roku pay. I want to watch the channel using my Roku channel on my computer browser. I am getting errors when I attempt to watch the premium channel using my Roku channel, how can I provide the username and password credentials for the paid channel? The Roku channel defaults to the Roku username and password, and as a result, I am unable to watch the channel in the Roku channel.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: MHZ Choice channel

@NewbieRokbee 

Thanks for the inquiry.

If you purchased a subscription to a channel through the channel provider, you will be unable to stream that content through The Roku Channel. In the same token, if you purchased a subscription through Roku Pay, you will be unable to log into the channel provider's channel with your Roku Channel account information.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos