Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

MGM SciFi

The problem is that MGMSciFi  is not listed in the channels on my home screen. It is in the channels that are listed on Roku. Does this mean removing Roku from the home screen and then re-adding it?

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: MGM SciFi

@vfjames1 

Thanks for the post.

Can you clarify the issue you are experiencing? Have you tried adding the channel to your Home screen?

Please keep us posted. With more information we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

No, I haven’t tried adding the channel to my home screen. I just click the Roku icon because it is one of the live channels in the Roku app. Does this mean you want me to remove the Roku icon on the home screen?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

@vfjames1 

Thanks for the update.

For clarification, we are not recommending you to remove any channels, we are simply requesting to see if you can add the channel on your device so you can see it on your Home screen.

Please keep us posted.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

No, the MGM SciFi channel is not available to add to the home screen, it is only available on the Roku channels lineup.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

I removed Roku from my homescreen, rebooted the system and then re-added Roku to the homescreen and I am still having the problem of the MGM SciFi channel going black. Only now it is worse. Instead of every 2 to 3 hours it does it more like every 1/2 hour.  What is the Problem?

0 Kudos