Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
car54
Level 7

Re: M3U Red Player removed?

0 Kudos
RAIST5150
Level 7

"car54" wrote:
Exiplayer is still working.
https://channelstore.roku.com/details/199720/exiplayer

Be mindful that it is a bit picky on the URL strings... doesn't like some addresses that don't end in .com. Perhaps their attempt at avoiding some of the less reputable sites/services?

Guess you could still redirect to get around such an issue... but it isn't something the more casual users would think to do.
0 Kudos

it was banned by Roku, Thursday i found i message (this channel is no longer available due to a third party copyright claim and for violating Roku' Term of service) but today i found an other message (Sorry, this channel is no longer in service). that's really strange and i don't think that it deleted by the app developer.
also i don't understand why roku ban this app it dosen't provide any content and in the app terms of use it state that the app it's not related to any provider, roku should ban their own app Roku Media Player which it support m3u playlist, tooo,,,,,,,,
0 Kudos
uniqueasme
Level 7

Guess who will be returning 3 Roku's I bought for my business, that he bought to stream in house non-illegal content... This guy. 
0 Kudos
M007
Level 7

Any help? Or is my Roku useless ? Help help please...
0 Kudos
DBDukes
Level 10

"M007" wrote:
Any help? Or is my Roku useless ? Help help please...

It depends on what you want to use it for. This was in June. It's November. Why did it take you five months to realize this? Are you not using it for anything at all?

Remember, Roku was designed as an Internet streaming device. And, when some app developers opened themselves up to -- or were simply for -- illegal streaming, Roku started cracking down. If you were using the app for legal streaming -- that is, content that isn't in violation of the content owner's rights -- then there are probably other apps that will accomplish what you're after. If you simply wanted illegal streaming, well, too bad.
DBDukes
http://www.dbdukes.com/
Roku Ultra (4660)
Roku Premiere+ (3921)
0 Kudos