Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sly2015

Re: Lost antenna tv icon with last update

Jump to solution

No tv input option under settings.  How do I get the antenna icon back?

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@sly2015

Thanks for the post.

Are you using a Roku TV? We would recommend taking a look at the information provided by our Support page here: Set up the Live TV input

Please keep us posted what you find out.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Reathia

Jump to solution

I also lost my antenna icon with the last update.  I don't have a cable provider so I can't figure out a work around.  I have reset the tv, searched for channels, it found 71, but now I can't access them.  Under live tv it only shows 2 channels??  Why??  Where do I go or what do I need to do? 

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@Reathia

Thanks for the post.

We would recommend taking a look at the information provided by our Support page here: Set up the Live TV input

Please keep us posted what you find out.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
egurganus
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I just purchased a roku TV and I do not have an antenna TV icon either. The only way I can get it to work is by scanning for channels every single time I want the antenna guide to show up. That cannot be the way it is intended to work. How can I just pick antenna TV? This below instructions do not work since antenna TV is not an option, only live tv Settings > TV inputs > Antenna TV > Set up input 

0 Kudos
egurganus
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I finally got it to work although I'm not sure how.  I think the last thing I did was hit setting on the live TV app and then scan channels from there instead of from the actual settings and it finally added the channels to my channel guide. Super frustrating though!