Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Eric12775
Reel Rookie

Lost antenna tv icon with last update

Jump to solution

My 32” Sharp Roku TV that I’ve had for 2 years lost the antenna TV icon after the last update May 6 and in its place is a Roku Channel lineup. Still shows that I have 114 local channels but I’m unable to access them. 

0 Kudos
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Lost antenna tv icon with last update

Jump to solution

@Eric12775 

Thanks for the post.

Have you tried adding the input back through Settings > TV inputs > Antenna TV > Set up input?

For more information about the antenna input, visit our Support page here: How do I set up the Antenna TV input on my Roku TV™?

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
StephD

Jump to solution

I just figured it out how to get your dish to work. Go to settings > tv inputs> click on live tv> then scan channels> start finding channels. I did this and scanned channels and then when it was done, my dish network popped up. I hope this helps! 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
15 REPLIES 15
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@Eric12775 

Thanks for the post.

Have you tried adding the input back through Settings > TV inputs > Antenna TV > Set up input?

For more information about the antenna input, visit our Support page here: How do I set up the Antenna TV input on my Roku TV™?

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Eric12775
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Unfortunately that is not an option. Settings> TV Inputs> Live TV and then 4 options. Edit channel lineup, scan for channels, rename, remove. I’ve tried doing a factory reset but when it gets the current update it gets the same problem.

Psyche77

Jump to solution

I’m having the same problem. I figured out that the antenna channels only work connected to the internet now 😞

The update added the antenna channels and The Roku Channels free tv together so it needs internet.

0 Kudos
Dpaul1

Jump to solution

I too have lost the Antenna TV icon on the home page. I have DISH and I need that antenna tv icon to access my DISH receiver. What happened to my antenna tv icon?

StephD

Jump to solution

I’m having the exact same issue! I need that icon for my Dish!

0 Kudos
StephD

Jump to solution

I just figured it out how to get your dish to work. Go to settings > tv inputs> click on live tv> then scan channels> start finding channels. I did this and scanned channels and then when it was done, my dish network popped up. I hope this helps! 

0 Kudos
jeff77

Jump to solution

No tv inputs in the settings

0 Kudos
KTC

Jump to solution

Hello,

I am having the same issue. But, under Settings, I do not have a TV Inputs option. Can someone please advise? 

RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@KTC

Thanks for the post.

Can you please clarify the issue you are experiencing? What Roku device are you using? Did you previously have the input? Can you provide a screenshot of the issue you are seeing?

With more detailed information, we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos