Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Lost Free Streaming ABC & NBC

Prior to June 15 (my Birthday btw) I have been able to watch NBC and ABC live network broadcasts via my Roku Express. Wednesday, June 16th...I am asked to enter an activation code with  my TV PROVIDER.  I cut the cord over a year ago and have no provider.  Disney+ has a bundle (Disney+, Hulu & ESPN) which I bought believing that this would solve the issue.  AH...nope.  Disney bundle Hulu does not cover live stream. 

So - anyone have any ideas what transpired between midnight 6/15 and 12:01 am 6/16? Not a happy camper.

Thanks.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Level 14

Re: Lost Free Streaming ABC & NBC

Did you ever have to re-authorize after cancelling your previous service? If not, it simply expired and you now have to re-authorize. You are very lucky it lasted a full year. Some people end up having to reauthorize every day or two!

0 Kudos