Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JeffOnWire
Level 7

Losing Amazon Audio

No idea if this is a problem with Roku, the Amazon app, my TV. Frequently when I go to the Amazon App and start streaming a program, the audio is missing. Going back to the Roku home screen and doing a system restart usually fixes the problem. When it doesn't, a second restart does. How can I start troubleshooting this?
0 Kudos
2 Replies
JMM1
Level 7

Re: Losing Amazon Audio

I use Amazon app almost daily and haven't had any problems with sound.

Now the Amazon app has had a lot of growing issues over the years. In the last 6 months it's been good. Sound and 4k seems really good. Navigation has always been a disaster.

Hope you get it working.
0 Kudos
socantra
Level 7

Re: Losing Amazon Audio

"JeffOnWire" wrote:
No idea if this is a problem with Roku, the Amazon app, my TV. Frequently when I go to the Amazon App and start streaming a program, the audio is missing. Going back to the Roku home screen and doing a system restart usually fixes the problem. When it doesn't, a second restart does. How can I start troubleshooting this?

In your two posts this morning, you describe two completely different issues and ask how you start to troubleshoot those issues.

A good start would be to provide some information on your setup, so someone might have a chance of providing you some assistance.

Please refer to the "When reporting issues" post at the top of the page.
Please attempt to maintain a thin veneer of civility.
Remember, you are speaking to strangers on the internet,
not your own family at home.
0 Kudos