Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
blazinfire
Level 7

Looking for help. USAnetwork + Roku

Hello folks... I'm a new Roku user.. Just purchased a Roku Ultra last night.. So far despite the few minor hiccups I'm having I absolutely love the device.. One issue was unrelated to the topic.. with roku/sling support as I was suppose to receive a $50 sling credit.. Giving me the run around on that for some reason.

Anyways.. The biggest issue I'm having now.. Is getting the USAnetwork channel to work. I'm not sure if I'm missing some detail here on how it works.. But I have linked my active directv account to the usanetwork channel to give me access to all of their shows.. But my problem lies when I load a video... it buffers and when it gets ready to play a voice comes up saying "this content is currently unavailable"..... No error messages or anything then you see The Rating for the show and it goes back to the app to select a new episode to watch.

Any idea if there is a problem? What do I need to do to watch my USA network stuff? I pay for a directv in another home which is how I have an active cable/satellite service. I have tried other channels, ABC, NBC, TruTV, and couple other random ones and I can watch anything from those with ease. It's fine for now as I'm suppose to get $50 in Sling TV credit very soon but once that is up I would rather take the free option since I already have an active cable/satellite service
0 Kudos