Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Looking for HBOMAX and DAILYMOTION

I used HBOGO an YouTube daily but HBOGO is gone and has been for months. I get HBO through my COX subscription and have no option to view it on my THREE Roku tvs. I deleted YouTube when it became nothing but spam ads so it'd be nice to have alternative video channel out there like TikTOk where I can post my videos and watch them on tv. It's the shut in viewers who have to suffer when you don't have these popular services in the lineup. Have a little compassion. At least give the HBOMAX to Roku viewers. I paid for the 3 tvs and I pay for the HBO so why can't I watch it and no I'm not going to sit there trying to stream from my phone. I have 3 tvs for watching tv why should my phone be any part of that?

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Level 21

Re: Looking for HBOMAX and DAILYMOTION

You might try searching before asking. There's already more than a dozen threads about HBO Max not yet being available on Roku devices. Roku does not create channels for third party providers, so Dailymotion would have to create a channel for Roku devices. You would have to contact them. 

Dan
Roku Stick (3600), Ultra (4640), Ultra (4670), Premiere (3920), Insignia 720p Roku TV, Sharp 4K Roku TV, Nvidia Shield, Windows 10 Pro x64 running Serviio and Plex on a wired Gigabit network.
0 Kudos