Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: Login/activate device issues with HULU app!

Ditto. I am having the same problem right now.  Just bought a prime day roku premier, and Hulo wont connect.  I get a network error for the activate code, and sign in via password does not work.   Now, I have seen hoops that others have jumped through to no avail. 

Roku:    The problem:  I  can't actually talk to anyone at either company.   Neither company is taking phone calls.   I am sending this back to Amazon.  You get to handle returns for a broken item for this. You get to lose profit for this. In the future, how about you talk to Hulu and, between you, actually pick up a phone and fix these problems. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: Login/activate device issues with HULU app!

You can reach Hulu support here: https://help.hulu.com/s/?language=en_US

If you go to that link, you will see that Hulu is not (today, 10/18/2020) doing ANY direct to customer support. So,  BOTH Roku and Hulu fail. 

The question is: do you want to sell Roku devices to Hulu/Disney plus customers or not?  If the answer is not, then that affects me purchasing a new TCL TV and new Roku streaming devices.   You guys need to solve this. 

0 Kudos