Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SusanH
Level 7

Logging into Discovery+ for the first time on Roku Express

When I go to log into Discovery+ for the first time, I select email to enter, so far so good, I enter my email, but I can't get to the password field to enter it.  There is no "continue" or "next" button on the keyboard, and I can't drop it to get back to the password field.  This shouldn't be rocket science.  When I logged into DisneyPlus for the first time, full keyboard came up and on the far right of the keyboard was the option to drop the keyboard or Continue.  What am I missing?  We are fully signed up for Discovery+ through their website.  All other apps are working fine.  New Roku Express, and no other apps presented this problem.

Labels (1)
8 Replies
Pcampbell60_
Level 7

DiscoveryPlus

I  have added Discovery Plus to my stick but when I try to open it it wants my email and password which isn’t working. What do I do?

Poterico2
Level 10

Re: Logging into Discovery+ for the first time on Roku Express

Hello,

I saw a thread talking about this, that Discovery Plus might not work on older models, when did you get your Express Device?

Here's the link to the thread on this forum:

https://community.roku.com/t5/Channel-Issues-Questions/Can-t-get-Discovery-Plus-on-second-Roku-devic...

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: DiscoveryPlus

@Pcampbell60_ @SusanH 

Thanks for the inquiry.

For more information about that channel's features and functionality, you'll want to contact Discovery+ support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

You can reach Discovery+ support here: https://help.discoveryplus.com/hc/en-us

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
DanaG
Level 7

Same, the app is loaded, email address is entered, and I cant get to password... had to keep arrowing up to get an error message, then arrowed down to get to the fields.., now its saying my stuff is invalid ?

0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Do you have a subscription through Discovery+?  It's not asking for your Roku account information.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
1946-9-23
Level 7

Doesn’t recognize my email or password I just put in two days ago n I know its correct

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Hi @1946-9-23,

Thanks for the post.

For more information about that channel's authentication and functionality, you'll want to contact Discovery+ support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves.

You can reach Discovery+ support here: https://help.discoveryplus.com/hc/en-us 

Thanks,

Mary

0 Kudos
demsd
Level 13

Has anyone tried removing the channel and adding it again?

Roku Ultra 4670X
40" TCL Roku TV
50" TCL Roku TV
0 Kudos