Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
neverknowsbest
Level 7

Logged out of Roku and I was not owner of account but I paid for the channels

I was unaware my boyfriend’s ex was logged in to his Roku for the whole time I lived with him and suddenly I was signed out of it w/ no channels. The problem is that all my login info for accounts I paid for were logged in. Does she have permanent access to my accounts even though she removed the device from her account?

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1\
StreamerUser
Level 20

Re: Logged out of Roku and I was not owner of account but I paid for the channels

Short answer:  Maybe (depending on several factors)

Solution:  He needs to put his Roku on his Roku account/your Roku account (do you want to be the next "her"?), and you need to change all your passwords for all of your subscription/authenticated services - this should deactivate/de-authenticate any apps using your logins on any other devices she has on her account.

0 Kudos