Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nocable
Level 11

Locast Channel Issue Resloved

My Roku Locast Channel implied that I needed to activate, but, the code screen flashed on then off so fast I couldn't read the code.

Solution: I deleted the Locast Channel from my Roku, and then added the channel back. Then I got the activation screen with the code.

I went out on my laptop and logged in to my Locast account. Then I selected the three line icon on the top left of the page and selected "Activate." Then I entered the code and I got the message on the laptop screen that my Roku was linked.

When I went to my TV, I saw the Locast screen with the channels. I couldn't seem to navigate to other channels, so I backed out of the Locast channel, and then went back into the Locast channel. Then I could access all of the Locast channels.

I hope this helps anyone having any issues with Locast on their Roku.

2018 Ultra 4660
Labels (1)