Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vnazario
Level 8

Livestream Channel

Hello forum members:

I currently use Roku Livestream channel to watch my morning news by searching "Fox 5 New York".  I would like to poll you guys as to what other "good" content can be seen on this channel and what search keywords do you use to get that live stream feed.  Thanks in advance to those who can provide useful tips and info.
vnazario

2xRoku2 XS,Roku1+SE,Logitech Revue GoogleTV,Raspberry Pi+XBMC,Mac Mini+EyeTV DVR+RabbitTV+PLEX+Kodi,TiVo Premiere,Sony BluRay+streaming apps,Equiso Android TV,FireTV,Nexus player,Simple.TV Local TV:QAM from ISP coax line. PLEX+unsupported apps
0 Kudos
3 Replies
davidjazz
Level 11

Re: Livestream Channel

I type in "jazz" and get some good concerts.
0 Kudos
fredneck
Level 10

YouTube is another channel that you can use the search word Live to find some good content sometimes.
Roku is my favorite streamer, mkvXstream.com has my favorite Roku channels
0 Kudos
glasspilot
Level 7

Vnazario,

I've been using Livestream for 3 years now, watching my local news, WAVY in Norfolk,VA.

You have to search for it as it is not on the home page. Just recently I click on the WAVY icon and it loads and loads and never comes up.

Not sure what's going on at Livestream.
0 Kudos