Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Maryphl
Level 7

Live tv not working

Live tv stopped working- have tried everything suggested in the forum with no luck.I am at the most current software.

Model- 4800x 

software- 10.0.0 build 4177-c2

tv - Sharp LC -46D85U

0 Kudos
8 Replies
makaiguy
Level 21

Re: Live tv not working

What channel app are you using to watch "Live tv"?

• Roku Streaming Stick +, 3810X, Ser YH0059427035, wifi - Samsung UN55ES6100
  • Roku Streaming Stick, 3600X, Ser 5S56D8240827, wifi - JVC EM37T
  • TCL Roku TV 43S425/C107X, Ser X000001R60KV, wifi
0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Hi @Maryphl,

Thanks for reaching out to the Roku community!

Can you please provide us the following information:

-any error message when accessing the channel
-serial number
-device ID
-does this issue occur on a specific channel? if so, what channel and what version/build is the channel (this can be found by selecting the channel on the Home screen and pressing the * button)
-tracker ID when this issue occurs (when you see this issue occur, press the Home button 5 times, followed by the Back button 5 times)
-steps to reproduce the issue you are seeing
With more information, we will be able to assist you further.

Please keep us posted.

Thanks,

Mary

0 Kudos
makaiguy
Level 21

Per other posts re "cloudpatherror", this seems to be reported for NBC and related channels for which you have an account.

Some report if you sign out of your account on the channel and back in it will restore your access.

• Roku Streaming Stick +, 3810X, Ser YH0059427035, wifi - Samsung UN55ES6100
  • Roku Streaming Stick, 3600X, Ser 5S56D8240827, wifi - JVC EM37T
  • TCL Roku TV 43S425/C107X, Ser X000001R60KV, wifi
0 Kudos
JB125
Level 7

Live no working on NBC only

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Hi @JB125,

Thanks for the posts.

For more information about that channel's features and functionality, you'll want to contact NBC support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

You can reach NBC support here: https://help.nbc.com/hc/en-us

Thanks,

Mary

0 Kudos
iam4him2
Level 7

I am using a 3600X Roku Streaming Stick with software version 10.0.0 Build 4185. Paramount Plus Live TV is really bad. Picture freezes up, voice picture are not in sink. Unable to watch on Roku. Can't delete app when I press * key no option to delete to reinstall. If I don't get this fixed by tomorrow I will be ordering an Amazon Fire Stick I understand they are not have this problem with Paramount Plus  

0 Kudos
Asbadboy
Level 7

All of a sudden I'm signed out out of all of my subscriptions and I don't know how that happened

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

@iam4him2

Thanks for the post.

For more information about that channel's features and functionality, you'll want to contact Paramount+ support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

You can reach Paramount+ support here: https://help.paramountplus.com/s/contact-us

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos