Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DSimon
Channel Surfer

Re: Live from Israel channel is no more

Jump to solution

“To use chromecast you need a tv with htmi port, wifi and a tablet or mobile device”

I think that’s why it’s called chrome “cast”

0 Kudos
Sam1111
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

The latest generations of chromcast are running apps directly; that what Google TV is all about. Yes, you do need WIFI to access the Internet and HTMI port to connect to the TV(as with Roku). In all respects chromcast today is directly equivalent with Roku.

DSimon
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Smiley Very Happy good to know!!Smiley LOL

0 Kudos
LWR

Re: add my israel.tv chanel to my roku

Jump to solution

We have the same issue. How can we continued to have that stationisrael.tv

0 Kudos
ImStuart
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

To Kariza--

Thank you.  It seems no one knows how to get ahold of them, etc.  I truly don't mean to put everything on you and Roku, but, as a nice customer-service favor, and since Roku has already had direct communication with them, perhaps someone in one of your departments over there could contact IsraTV's and/or Live-From-Israel's customer support teams to find out what can be done, and then let us know.  Again, many thanks!

Shula

Jump to solution

I was able to watch live from israel on Friday 22/7/22 & today the Chanel is not there . can anyone help please 

thank you 

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

This is the second time Israeli TV has disappeared overnight.
For us we do not need Roku without Israeli TV.

where or how can we get this again?

ziva18
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

It seems to me that Roku is helpless. Try ScreenIL (20$ a month) and use/connect your tablet to your TV or just watch on your tablet or computer. 

ScreenIL seems to be legit.

0 Kudos
ziva18
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

A response from Roku : "the Israel TV live has been removed from the Roku channel store by the Israel Channel provider, as Roku doesn't have any access to the particular channel, we would suggest you contact the respective channel provider for further assistance". If any one has an idea how to find Live From Israel provider please let us know. Thank you! 

0 Kudos
Marsha444
Reel Rookie

Re: add my Live from Israel or IsraTV to my roku

Jump to solution

I agree - unfair treatment against Israel.  Many Roku viewers want to watch live news.  Why were both channels removed??