Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jeddak
Level 7

Live KH channel - severe audio lag

I only have this problem with Live KH.  When I tune in, the audio keeps getting farther and farther behind, until it is almost three minutes off after about an hour and a half.  I purchased a new Roku, the Ultra moldel, hoping this would help.  It didn't.  I ran an ethernet cable and hard-wired the Roku Ultra to the modem, and it still did not help.  Here is a curiosity:  I can run three mobile devices using the Android app for Live HK, and all three will run with the audio in sync the whole time while the TV lags farther and farther behind.  This is the only Roku channel I have this problem with.  I can watch HD movies on Hulu and Netflix on two different TVs at the same time (and different movies, too) and the audio and video are always in total sync.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
jeffrok
Level 12

Re: severe audio lag

I would notify the developer of the channel directly, if that's th only one that has issues.
Yeah, I got some Rokus.
https://youtu.be/d1CSEeqWl10
0 Kudos
Johnk
Level 7

Re: severe audio lag

I'm having a similar problem with the Local PBS station streaming on Roku using Spectrum's app. You view seeing a man talking and the audio has a woman or another man talking - and I also think the audio is behind by about 15 to 20 minutes.

All other channels are OK

I have 2 Rokus one in our living room and another in our bedroom. The bedroom one didn't have a problem until recently. 

Switched them around to see if there was any difference  - now both are having the same problem with Spectrum's app. Our local PBS does not have their own streaming app so there is no way to test it if it is Sprectrum's problem or the station.

0 Kudos