Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
alaricd

List all channels that are installed on my Roku

I have reset several rokus lately that were giving me issues.  While doing this I noticed that I see 71 channels installed automatically and 41 actually showing up, and ESPN continously being added after deleting it.  I assume, that they are no longer available, not supported on new hardware, replaced by newer channels after a rename or something.

Is there a way I can see the other channels that are associated with my account, preferably with some indication as to why they don't show up, so I can permanently delete them from my account.

2 REPLIES 2
DBDukes
Community Streaming Expert

Re: List all channels that are installed on my Roku

@alaricd 

There is no single list of your installed apps. However, if you scroll through the Channel Store Website https://channelstore.roku.com/ you can see the apps, and tell which are installed (at least, on supported devices) and which are not.

DBDukes
Roku Community Streaming Expert
Note: I am not a Roku employee.

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."

mwclarke

Re: List all channels that are installed on my Roku

not being able to see what all are installed in a single list channel store or elsewhere is a seriously lacking ability to do so for ones account