Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
Since the big Roku update in November, the Amazon Prime app has lip sync issues on both of my Rokus. Most things are only off by a few frames. I do video editing as a hobby, so it's noticeable to me and annoying to watch this way. Before November I had no issues. All of the other channels work fine (Hulu, Netflix, and others). I also have a Firestick, and the lip sync works perfectly on the same internet connection watching the same shows.
I did a number of things that I googled to see if it would help and nothing has helped: 1) I reset one of my rokus to factory defaults
2) I uninstalled and reinstalled Amazon Prime
3) I checked the volume settings (they were already off)
4) I tried a different HDMI cable (no change)
5) I tried various TV settings (no change)
6) One of the roku's has a hard wired connection, and it does the same things as the wireless connection.
Does Amazon need to come out with an update for their Amazon Prime channel app that works with the new Roku update? Is there any way to contact them? Any help would be appreciated.