Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Reel Rookie

Re: Link Rumble Account to roku? Have a code but unable to locate www.rumble.com/roku.link

Jump to solution

I can't find a way to put in my code for rumble from my Roku

0 Kudos
Joyfulnoise
Channel Surfer

Re: Link Rumble Account to roku? Have a code but unable to locate www.rumble.com/roku.link

Jump to solution

Go here: https://rumble.com/roku.link to input your code

0 Kudos
Milessrb

Jump to solution

Just follow the link Thanks so much 

0 Kudos
Joyfulnoise
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Try this link.   https://rumble.com/roku.link  This is the one they sent me in an email and I saved it.  If it doesn't work, you may have to log into your account and then go to the bottom of the page where it says, "Our Team" and click on that.  At the bottom of that page they have a short contact form.  Send them a request for the link and they will send it right to your email box.  That's how I did it because I had the same problem you are having.

janellena

Jump to solution

So how do I link the code with tv

0 Kudos
EnriqueEspaña
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

That reply is worthless

0 Kudos
Joyfulnoise
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Maybe the link for the code is worthless because it was for my account through my email, that may be why it didn't work.  

I did tell you how I did it.  You need to log into your Rubble account and do what I said.  They will send you a link in your email to go to and enter the code number.  It worked for me and it should work for you.

0 Kudos
Joyfulnoise
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Log into your account and then go to the bottom of the page where it says, "Our Team" and click on that.  At the bottom of that page they have a short contact form.  Send them a request for the link and they will send it right to your email box.  Click on it and it will take you to the page where you can enter in your code.  That's how I did it because I had the same problem you are having.

0 Kudos
Natalie34

Jump to solution

have code, but unable to use it

0 Kudos
Joyfulnoise
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Log into your account and then go to the bottom of the page where it says, "Our Team" and click on that.  At the bottom of that page they have a short contact form.  Send them a request for the link and they will send it right to your email box.  Click on it and it will take you to the page where you can enter in your code.  That's how I did it because I had the same problem you are having.

0 Kudos