Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Stretchsk

Link Rumble Account to roku? Have a code but unable to locate www.rumble.com/roku.link

Jump to solution

Why can't I find the web address Rumble gives to me link to my roku with a code? 

3 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Link Rumble Account to roku? Have a code but unable to locate www.rumble.com/roku.link

Jump to solution

@Stretchsk

Thanks for the inquiry.

For more information about that channel's features and functionality, you'll want to contact the channel provider support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

RokuKarla
Retired Moderator

Re: Link Rumble Account to roku? Have a code but unable to locate www.rumble.com/roku.link

Jump to solution

Hello @mongoose56

Thanks for reaching out here in the Community.

Please be advised that channel logins or authentication are handled directly by the channel developer. We suggest reaching out to Rumble support to report the issue and for further help. They can resolve the error you are having with channel authentication.

You may contact Rumble support here.

Regards,
Karla

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @SharonBrown,

Thanks for your first post in the Roku Community!

We're sorry to hear that you've been having this trouble accessing the Rumble channel.

Please be advised that the code seen on the channel screen is the channel activation code. You can also see the channel website on the channel screen. You will have to visit the channel website from your mobile/computer/tablet device using the link seen on the channel screen. There you will be prompted to enter the code seen on the TV screen to activate the channels.

If you need further assistance with the channel's authentication and functionality, we would recommend reaching out to Rumble Support as they would be best able to assist you further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves.

You can reach them here: https://corp.rumble.com/

If you have any other questions or concerns, please let us know.

Best regards,
Mary

0 Kudos
37 REPLIES 37
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@Stretchsk

Thanks for the inquiry.

For more information about that channel's features and functionality, you'll want to contact the channel provider support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
Judy5
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I would like to help anyone struggling with this Rumble link code. I too wasn't getting anywhere so I contacted Rumble support and in their reply they forwarded me a highlighted link  on their website and the code appeared immediately and it worked!! 😊😊

lizhamm1

Jump to solution

Thank you so much. Rumble constantly requires a new code on my ROKU. What a hassle.

Joyfulnoise
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

It worked!  I have been going nuts trying to find the web page to link it.  Do what this says and it will work for you as well.  I can't thank this person enough for sharing this.  My husband thanks you as well.

Greg57

Jump to solution

I tried linking the code several times with several new codes  but nothing happens????? 

AvsGunnar
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

@Greg57 

I just uninstalled my Rumble and tested on Ultra 4660 for both Rumble and RumbleTV (similar or same channel/app as far as I can tell) and successful linking/pairing to both so try the following....

1. Uninstall the Rumble Channel from your Roku device, followed by a System Restart. (Settings..System...System Restart)

2. [Optional step] Open your web browser and clear the browsing cache. Normally under Settings or More Tools or Privacy or the like and then "Clear browsing data" (or the like)  

3. Using your web browser, navigate to https://rumble.com/ and login to your Rumble account.

4. Install Rumble Channel (or Rumble TV) to your Roku device from Streaming Channels or Roku Channel Store.  Once it is installed, select "Go to Channel"

5. After the Rumble Channel loads, scroll down to "Subscriptions" and it should provide the message "To access this section please login this device to synchronize your content" (You will see a Link Code Here)

6. In web browser navigate to https://rumble.com/pair and enter the provided Link Code .  Give it a few seconds to refresh content on your TV and you should see a message in the Link Box in the Web Browser that says "Success, return to your device to enjoy rumble.com"

If you happen to be unsuccesful, try adding a subscription or two from the online Rumble website and then repeat entire procedure above.  As indicated, I just did this three times and successful each time.  Final time I installed RumbleTV.  Now each time I was presented with a different link code so keep that in mind.  You need to enter the one showing on the TV screen at the time you are directed to the pairing link.  You can sign out of the online Rumble dashboard after the successful pairing and syncing.  

Here is the general help link from Rumble... https://rumblefaq.groovehq.com/help/rumble-s-roku-app  As you can see, I deviated slightly from their instructions. (or their instructions are incomplete, either way...)

Hope that helps get you going.  Please post back with an update or if you need more help.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.
Insignia RokuTV, Ultra 4660, Premiere+ 3921, Express 4k+ 3941, Streambar 9102

LOGAN822

Jump to solution

@Stretchsk wrote:

Why can't I find the web address Rumble give

s to me link to my roku with a code? 

Pp2zqj

0 Kudos
AvsGunnar
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

@LOGAN822 

Read my posting above for the links and the procedure for setting up Rumble.  You can click on them directly from the thread and it will take you to the proper ones.

Feel free to post back if still having issues.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.
Insignia RokuTV, Ultra 4660, Premiere+ 3921, Express 4k+ 3941, Streambar 9102

0 Kudos
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I would like to download the streaming Rumble Channel I have a code but I'm having a problem

0 Kudos