Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Lifetime Movie Club Keep Unsubscribing

I looked at my Roku account on my lifetime Movie Club and my bill was not supposed to be Paige until May 9th and they disconnect me on my Lifetime movie channel. it showed unsubscribe when I already had my subscription up till May 9th. This makes the second time that this happened to me. I really don't think you should have unsubscribe me until my payment is due and when it was do you automatically took it out of my checking account. When it's not due until May 9th don't you think I deserve a refund on that? that is not fair to me at all I know it's only $3.99 but the issue is that they shouldn't do that. Now I can understand if I didn't pay my bill they disconnect me but the bill was paid each month. I will not subscribe to this again because this is the last time you will do this but I still think I deserve my refund on the money that was taken out of my checking account. What do you think? It is not fair it is bad business and I don't work with bad business. I will not subscribe anything from you ever again I must have my refund thank you very much for treating me badly and not fair my name is Annette cross

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Lifetime Movie Club Keep Unsubscribing

@1947star 

Thanks for the inquiry.

Can you please clarify the issue that you are experiencing? Are you still able to stream the channel? When you state that you are looking at your subscription on your Roku account, are you sure it is unsubscribed or is the simply the option to unsubscribe? Can you please provide a screenshot of the issue that you are experiencing.

For more information about how your Manage your subscription page should look like, visit our Support page here: How do I manage or cancel a Roku-billed subscription?

Please keep us posted.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos