Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Left Stranded Without An Answer by Roku Support

I have received no response back on this post from October and the problem still persists.

Not sure if you are still looking into this but it has been quite a while and I see that you are answering other more recent replies. Could really use an answer on this.... here is a copy of my last two emails.... Re: dickvandyke Show on Roku Channel Won't Play "I sent a reply to your support resonse on Oct 24th but never received any answers and it has been over 35 days now and DickvanDyke is still not streaming even though Roku has it listed on the "Popular On The Roku Channel" tab. I have found no other programs that do not work and I see that someone else has posted as well to this issue. Here is my email reply: This morning I uninstalled the Roku app, restarted Roku and then reinstalled the app. No change.... I checked different seasons and episodes.

Here is the requested info: On Oct 24, 2020, at 10:39,

(Roku) 4620X YT002V201040 7J9682201040 9.40 build 4176-29 Roku Ver 2.9 build 42 Issue ID 40-428-738 Douglas

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Level 18

Re: Left Stranded Without An Answer by Roku Support

**bleep** van **bleep** show is available in several places: Tubi, Pluto, TV Time.

Those are the free ones., Hulu, prime.

It is also broadcast over the Air.

Your issue might be related to a slow connection.

---A problem clearly stated is a problem half solved---.
0 Kudos
Level 10

LOL - it's funny that such a harmless show got bleeped!

Level 18

Yeah I didnt notice until you mentioned it.

Silly aint it. I get bleeped a lot but this one is funny.

Maybe I should have said DickVanDyke.

Im tempted to play with other words but Danny will block me.

---A problem clearly stated is a problem half solved---.
0 Kudos
Level 7

i have fiber LAN connection and have no streaming issues.

This has to do with the Roku channel itself and it is the only show that I have found so far that none of the episodes play. The main problem is that no one has addressed the issue since March even after I sent all the requested information.

0 Kudos