Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Pverde
Level 8

Latin American Channels

Jump to solution

I have a Roku device since 2016 but Iicult. I would like to add direct tv and hbo go channels to my Roku device but in Peru I can not do that because region restriction. I read and article about these channels are available in Argentina, Colombia, Chile and Peru since 2019 but in my case it does not work.
on the other hand I have a smart tv also and I have these channels available and they are working with my subscription to direct tv and hbo go. 

do you know when these channels are going to be available in Peru? 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Latin American Channels

Jump to solution

@Pverde 

Thanks for the post.

Please feel free to reach out to the channel providers for more information regarding channel availability. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Latin American Channels

Jump to solution

@Pverde 

Thanks for the post.

Please feel free to reach out to the channel providers for more information regarding channel availability. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos