Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Las Vegas Caberet Reunion Show

So when are the paying subscribers going to get what we are paying for?? I'm ready to see what carries the weight of this network. The Bad Boys is a complete disgrace to our men of color and will be canceling if you can't give us an answer.  You just recycle the content on WE TV later. It's almost May 30 days later and no REUNION!!!

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Las Vegas Caberet Reunion Show

@Adbrandnew50, Roku is just a platform.  Whatever channel/app you're using is responsible for the content.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
DBDukes
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Las Vegas Caberet Reunion Show

@Adbrandnew50 

Some context would be helpful. What app are you using?

I'm assuming you're talking about content within an app or service, so knowing which app would be helpful.

The only content that Roku itself offers is The Roku Channel, but that's free. Now, there are other services to which you can subscribe via the Roku Channel, but that's not Roku content. If your subscription is with AMC+, for instance, then AMC is responsible for the content. Just like Netflix is responsible for Netflix content. And so on.

So, some context. What app and subscription service are you using on your Roku device?

DBDukes
Roku Community Streaming Expert
Note: I am not a Roku employee.

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."

0 Kudos