Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Language on Alone show

Jump to solution

I'm in my 3rd season of Alone and in the middle of the show I touched the remote and it went from English to foreign.  I have all my settings set to English.  All the other shows play in English except the 1 I've been watching.  I'm lost to what I could have done . Help please  !

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Language

Jump to solution

@Bubba1972 

Thanks for the post.

Can you please provide us with more information about the issue you are experiencing? What channel are you watching this content? If all other shows are playing fine and this is the only show you are experiencing an issue with, it's possible that it may simply be a channel content issue.

We would recommend that you contact the channel provider support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

16 Replies
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@Bubba1972 

Thanks for the post.

Can you please provide us with more information about the issue you are experiencing? What channel are you watching this content? If all other shows are playing fine and this is the only show you are experiencing an issue with, it's possible that it may simply be a channel content issue.

We would recommend that you contact the channel provider support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

Level 7

Jump to solution

I have found the same issue. It is on the roku channel. Season 3 of Alone plays in English until you get to episode 7. That episode plays in Spanish. The closed captioning is in Spanish as well. 

Level 7

Alone season3 episode 7 switched to Spanish also.

Jump to solution

Mine as well 11/30/2020 season3 episode 7 switched to Spanish ?

Level 7

Re: Alone season3 episode 7 switched to Spanish also.

Jump to solution

Same here.  It’s on the Roku channel, but the original content is from the History channel. It’s season 3 episode 7 of the show called Alone.  I do not speak Spanish.  This is very frustrating.  

Level 7

Jump to solution

Roku channel

History Channel’s: Alone S3 E7 only in Spanish

Level 7

Jump to solution

I'm having the same issue. The issue is on The Roku Channel.  Who resolves content issues on The Roku Channel? Please advise. Thanks. 

0 Kudos
Level 7

Jump to solution

Having the same issue here as well. All language settings are in English. 

Level 7

Jump to solution

How is that possible if all the other episodes are in English ie; episode 6, episode 8????

0 Kudos
Level 7

Jump to solution

The issue is on the "ROKU Channel". Who resolves content issues on the "ROKU Channel"? I challenge the Roku Support team to watch Alone Season 3 Episode 7 in English. They obviously haven't tried reproducing this issue themselves. They won't be able to do it.

Tags (2)
0 Kudos