Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jampic2505

Re: Specific show on Roku channel is stuck in spanish

You can watch Highway to Heaven on the IMDB TV app and it works properly. 😉

Litsigns
Channel Surfer

Re: Language changed on Highway to Heaven

@RokuDanny-R
3 Months, as of today, is long enough for this issue to be ignored.

What could possibly take 3 months to figure out that a Roku employee changed the setting on purpose, and fix it?

I'll point out a 3rd time, just to be sure you understand... It has been 3 months. Why?
Inthenet
Reel Rookie

This is still happening. We got up to season 3 episode 5 and it changed to Spanish. Now when we go back to season 1 episode 1, it too is in Spanish. Very strange

0 Kudos
DBDukes
Community Streaming Expert

@Inthenet 

What app are you using?

DBDukes
Roku Community Streaming Expert
Note: I am not a Roku employee.

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."

0 Kudos
streaming_fan
Roku Guru

121 days since.jpg

http://howmanydayssince.net/

Like @Jampic2505 , we also have switched to watching Highway to Heaven for free on IMDB TV.  A quick Roku voice search shows it's also available for free on Pluto, Tubi, Plex and several others.  

0 Kudos
notwokecac

Re: Audio in spanish - Highway to Heaven

I generally have positive experiences with the Roku channel but there is one issue that is disturbing....About half the time I try to watch Highway to Heaven, the program audio is in Spanish. You know, this is still America, as much as the media is trying to change that, and our official language is ENGLISH. I now watch this on a different streaming channel.

0 Kudos
Babydoll22
Reel Rookie

I have same problem with language. My daughter found it on Tubi app. Works fine here.

Babydoll22
Reel Rookie

Find it on Tubi. works fine

and it is free.

Inthenet
Reel Rookie

@DBDukes 

Roku channel. 
and for the others letting me know we can find it on other apps, I understand and ended up going that route. However, I was hoping to let the roku app devs know that it was still a problem for the roku app and could use their attention 

Monicar1

I just decided to start watching Highway to Heaven, s1e1, and it's in spanish. I found this thread and tried the * , and mine says English and there is no other option, which is funny since it's actually in Spanish.  I see that it sure is taking a long time to fix this. Guess I'll watch something else. 

0 Kudos