Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TitanFeller
Level 7

Lack of support

I’m tired of Roku constantly not being able to make content deals.  Apple TV and Xbox never have these issues.  Get your act together or I’m never buying a Roku again

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1\
StreamerUser
Level 20

Re: Lack of support

@TitanFeller wrote:

I’m tired of Roku constantly not being able to make content deals.  Apple TV and Xbox never have these issues.  Get your act together or I’m never buying a Roku again

Not sure "Lack of support" describes the content of your post, which is actually the strange/false claim that Roku is "not able to make content deals".

At best interpretation, your claim would be that you don't like the service interruptions/delays that  sometimes occur when Roku (re)negotiates carriage contracts, which is understandable and reasonable.

Otherwise, if you see an app/service available on Roku, that means theres a carriage contract (aka in your vernacular, a "content deal"), which means Roku has a whole lot of "content deals" done due to the fact that they have more apps/app content than any other streaming platform out there.

Otherwise, if your complaint is the poor customer support, that is also understandable and reasonable, considering the elimination of customer-initiated phone support and the limitation of other customer-initiated support to higher end models.

However, that isnt what the content of your post is about (your title and content simply dont match.)

0 Kudos