Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
image2
Level 7

LIARS

I was Emailed an offer for 30 day Trial for AMC+ - I click on "CLICK to redeem and it takes me to a list of many 7 day trials, including AMC+ ---- just frustrating that ROKU is like every other company, whatever - LIARS

2 REPLIES 2\
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: LIARS

Don't confuse ineptness with dishonesty.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
KET
Level 7

Re: LIARS -- couldn't agree more!

I called support this evening to ask how to take advantage of an offer for Showtime on the Roku channel ($3.99 for 3 months).  The rep (who I'm certain I've had to deal with in the past) not only could not answer any questions I asked, misled me and then hung up on when I asked to speak to someone who would be willing to answer my questions and offer assistance. When I called Showtime at her insistence, their rep's response was: she lied! And he is absolutely correct! 

I tried to call back and now I can't get through at all, the line drops after the recorded message {billing or new device setup only}. 

At this point, I'm sorry I made the mistake of buying a Roku and will go out this weekend to purchase a Firestick and cancel everything having to do with Roku. What a complete waste of time and money. 

0 Kudos