Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LEGAZY app on ROKU?

Just bought and installed ROKU, but I couldn't find LEGAZY app in Roku channel line up. Is there a way to put LEGAZY or any other non-listed app, or do I have to return Roku box all together?

7 REPLIES 7
atc98092
Community Streaming Expert

Re: LEGAZY app on ROKU?

Some channels are only available as what are referred to as "private" channels. Roku offers no support or guidance about their use, and reserves the right to remove the channel from all devices at any time. 

How do you get a private channel installed? First you have to have the channel code. Whomever created the channel has the code, and it's probably available in a forum or on a web page somewhere. Once you have the code you log into your Roku user account on the Roku web site (https://my.roku.com) and enter the channel there. If your device is supported by the channel, you can force an update and the channel will install.

I have to say that I did a web search for LEGAZY and find nothing called that. I found an IPTV app with that name, but it was only for Android devices. Roku devices do not run on Android, and you cannot install Android apps. 

Dan

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee, just another user.

LEGAZY app on ROKU? 1234567890

Re: LEGAZY app on ROKU? 1234567890

0 Kudos

legazy

0 Kudos
atc98092

The comment I made about private channels is not longer applicable. Roku removed support for private channels earlier this year for legal reasons. If this was a private channel, it will no longer work, period. 

Dan

I am not a Roku employee, just another user.
Strega
Roku Guru

You can find Roku channel/apps here:

https://channelstore.roku.com/browse

I did not see one with that exact spelling.

0 Kudos
renojim

I see a LEGAZY IPTV app in the Google Play Store.  You won't find it or any other IPTV app on Roku.  Do your pirating on another platform.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos