Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
K72
Reel Rookie

Re: KlowdTV

Jump to solution

Klowdtv still isn’t working. 😣

0 Kudos
KlowdTV
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

This worked.  You might want to find iceman and let him know if he is still having problems.

0 Kudos
KlowdTV
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

See one of my replies.  The steps from makaiguy fixed my problem.  I referred him to you but called you iceman I think.

0 Kudos
KlowdTV
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

This worked for me from makaiguy.  Of course I also had made certain I had the latest versions of both KlowdTV and Roku.

Remove/reinstall procedure:

1. Highlight channel on home screen.
  2. Press * key and choose Remove channel option.
  3. IMPORTANT- DON'T SKIP:
    Restart the Roku to clear its memory via Settings > System > System restart. (On a Roku TV, this is Settings > System > Power > System restart.)
  4. Reinstall the channel. Note it will be added to the END of the channel grid.
  5. If channel requires a login, you may need to log in anew.
0 Kudos
Newt18
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Just to close the loop on this, I emailed KlowdTV Tech Support right after posting this issue on June 15.  They responded to me within about an hour and promised to send a patch to ROKU.  The problem was fixed within 24 hours and the KlowdTV channel has been working perfectly for over a week now.  Contrary to what I have read in some postings, I would give high marks to Klowd Tech Support.

0 Kudos
kirkalx236

Re: KlowdTV solution for channel not loading

Jump to solution

Worked for me. I was puzzled to no end but this was the solution. Thanks!

0 Kudos