Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Petaye
Level 7

Kicked out of the live tv on Roku channel app

I just bought my Roku Tv yesterday. I was able to go into the Roku channel app yesterday and play live tv for example 'bein sport xtra'. Now today i attempt to do the same thing, the tv acts like it is loading for a split second, goes black and then kicks me out of the roku channel app altogether ans take me back to the home page. Why is it doing that? Should i take this product back to best buy? What is causing this to happen and what is the solution?

0 Kudos
4 Replies
renojim
Level 21

Re: Kicked out of the live tv on Roku channel app

The first thing to try is to reboot.  Unplug the TV for a few seconds and plug it back in.

0 Kudos
Petaye
Level 7

Hey, Thanks for responding. I had tried that too and it still didn't work. I also tried removing all the other channels that i added to the home screen as well to see if it was a space issue and it didnt work. 

0 Kudos
16bigwayne16
Level 7

Same thing. I have been using the live tv app for about a week, and it was working fine with hundreds of channels. But I turned it on today and it states no signal.

Does anyone know what happened?

0 Kudos
DougG
Level 9

Roku probably got into a contract dispute with itself.  Deleted itself from its lineup.  When the left hand pays the right hand its bribe money everything will work again.  

0 Kudos