Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 8

Re: Keep getting error message after every episode

I did all that exactly to the tee and guess what? I still have the exact same problem. I was on the phone with Amazon for over an hour and they mentioned a possible glitch in engineering and they would look into it. What’s odd is that certain seasons of tv shows I own will play just fine while others do not. And yes, this is the same tv as the other person with the problem- TCL/Roku tv
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

I know this is an older thread but the problem still exists. I doesn't happen after EVERY episode but every few. And it ONLY happens on the Go apps from this universe of broadcasting. It has ever since I first added the first them them when my provider finally participated. It does it on TravGo the most, but many of the others as well. I only just added the TLC one today, mostly cuz I hate most their shows, but 2 eps into Who Do You Think You Are.. and boom. Again. No fail. None of these steps work to fix it. I pretty much have to wait hours or at least a day to be able to view anything on the channels again. Same stupid error, same family of apps. Has a global solution ever been found, or are we stuck with this bologna forever? ( I found this thread through a search for similar problems, not through browsing tonsa forum pages...so forgive me if there has been further resolution. )

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

It’s over a year later and I’m having the same issue. I’m so thankful for people like you that share their knowledge to help others! You saved me a lot of stress trying to figure out how to solve this. Thank you again!!

0 Kudos