"Try removing the channel from the Roku home screen by navigating to the channel tile, pressing the * key on your remote and choosing 'Remove channel'. Then, restart your Roku device. Once it loads up again, go to 'Streaming channels>Search channels' and try adding the channel back once more."
Thank you for your reply. I've tried your suggestion numerous times and it does not resolve the problem. I have two Rokus and the TLC-Go-channel problem exists on both. Neither restarting the Roku nor Remove-and-Re-Add-the-Channel does anything to cure the ailment, unfortunately.
Wow, thank you! No, I do not think you are a jerk! That is exactly what I was wanting - someone to show me exactly what I was doing wrong. And you did it. You were right - I had not removed the channel AND restarted the Roku AND re-added the channel - in that order and as one entire process. I just did it - and of course, I had to resign onto the network - and it worked! This process is MUCH LESS tedious than a Factory Reset. This I can live with. (And I don't have to beg a network to re-add an episode that won't load.)
Oh, JOY! THANK YOU, DBDukes and Tanner. Tanner, I'm sorry I didn't "get" what you wrote the first time. This has made my day. Thanks, ya'll!
P.S. Thank you for caring enough to take the time to spell it all out for me!
I have been experiencing this issue for a few weeks now....only it doesn't happen on any one particular app but all of them. The only solution I found was to sign out of the app, and then log back in with my cable provider, which is a huge pain to do between every single half hour episode. I have tried the suggestions word for word in this post and nothing fixes the problem.
I seriously hope this can be remedied or I will most definitely quit using the Roku platform altogether and switch to FireSticks or some other hardware for the entire household, as this is a problem on all five Roku devices/Roku TVs I own.