Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sımayy

Kanal arama tusu roku expresste bulamiyorum

Roku express te kanal arama nasıl yapılıyor bulamadim

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
DBDukes
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Kanal arama tusu roku expresste bulamiyorum

Search is only supported in a very few countries. Only a few of the countries in which Roku is supported have search available.

DBDukes
Roku Community Streaming Expert
Note: I am not a Roku employee.

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Re: Kanal arama tusu roku expresste bulamiyorum

Hi @Sımayy

I hope you're doing well.

Firstly, please be advised that we only support English in the Roku Community. We had to use google translate to understand your inquiry.

Regarding your concern, please be aware that the 'Search' functionality is not available if you are using a Roku device linked to a Roku account created in a region in which we do not directly market or sell Roku devices, including Roku TVs.

Currently, it is only available in English in Canada, Ireland, the United Kingdom, and the United States. Mexico and the United States for Spanish.

For more information, you can visit this Support link: How do I find movies and TV shows using Roku® Search?

I hope this helps!

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos