Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tochigit
Level 7

Just bought ONN tv 32 hp 720, disney+ is not available misleading advertising

Hello so Just bought ONN tv 32 hp 720, disney+ is not available, not on the store, and is grey on the website, i guess my tv is not compatible with  the app.

If its so, hows my controller have a disney button.. and the box have disney app displaying? misleading adversting?

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6\
StreamerUser
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Just bought ONN tv 32 hp 720, disney+ is not available misleading advertising

What country are you in/where was your Roku account registered?

What is the model # and firmware version of your Roku TV? (Settings/System/About)

StreamerUser
Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
tochigitt
Level 8

Re: Just bought ONN tv 32 hp 720, disney+ is not available misleading advertising

@StreamerUser wrote:

What country are you in/where was your Roku account registered?

What is the model # and firmware version of your Roku TV? (Settings/System/About)

Well once i turned on the roku, i used both mexico and usa (factory reseted 3 times) (deleted my account twice) when i was registering my account on the website, they didnt ask me where i was living.  Right now im settling in venezuela.

The model is 100012589 onn. Roku tv

0 Kudos
StreamerUser

Thats why - Disney hasnt made the Disney+ app on Roku available in Venezuela (this is entirely Disney's decision).

You should contact Disney+ and ask for them to enable the Roku Disney+ app for Venezuela.

StreamerUser

0 Kudos
tochigitt
Level 8

@StreamerUser wrote:

Thats why - Disney hasnt made the Disney+ app on Roku available in Venezuela (this is entirely Disney's decision).

You should contact Disney+ and ask for them to enable the Roku Disney+ app for Venezuela.

Not possible ive an LG smartv and disney+ is avialable in south america, since earlier this year. or this is a roku only thing?

Also the search is dosent appear in the UI

0 Kudos
StreamerUser

I'm not talking about the Disney+ service.   I'm talking about the Disney+ app for Roku (thats what you cant download because it doesnt appear for you to download)

To repeat my previous post, Disney+ hasnt enabled the Disney+ app on Roku for Venezuela (or just about any latin american country for that matter).

You need to contact Disney+ and ask them to enable the Disney+ app on Roku for Venezuela.

https://community.roku.com/t5/Channel-Issues-Questions/Unable-to-download-Disney-on-Roku-Express-Ven...

StreamerUser

tochigitt
Level 8

Any update? i guess will we need to create an account with VPN.

0 Kudos