Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
crunch32
Level 10

Re: Just Added Section

Jump to solution

I agree with everyone on this.

This is really ridiculous. How come when ever a change is made it always makes things worse instead of better.

Have not heard any more responses from Roku in regards to this matter.  Looks like they don't care.

At least if they won't put back the just added section they should list any new channels at the top of each Genres section.

For example if a new movie channel. Then it should be listed under Movies @TV right at the top and not somewhere buried in the list.

Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Just Added Section

Jump to solution

Thanks for continuing to share your thoughts here.

I've passed the feedback along to our team for further review—rest assured it has been received. 

If you'd like to make a suggestion for future consideration, please feel free to visit the Suggest a Feature section of the Community. 

Thanks,

Tanner

Tanner D.
Roku Community Manager
carolina1958
Level 7

Streaming channels "Just Added"

Jump to solution

The just added section has been removed. Why?

Bring back my friend Just Added.

[post merged with already existing thread]

atc98092
Level 16

Re: Streaming channels "Just Added"

Jump to solution

There have been several threads about this. I don't know if Roku will bring it back, but there certainly has been a number of requests. No explanation was given why it was removed.

Dan
Roku Stick (3600), Ultra (4640), Premiere (3920), Insignia 720p Roku TV, Sharp 4K Roku TV, Nvidia Shield, Windows 10 Pro x64 running Serviio and Plex on a wired Gigabit network.