Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Jazzercise on Demand

Jump to solution

I purchased Jazzercise on Demand and now I can't get it setup on Roku on my TV.  Every time I go to it it wants to start a free trial, which I already have.  Is there another place I need to look to bring it up?  Please help.  Do I look for it somewhere else other than under streaming channels?  Thank you

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Jazzercise on Demand

Jump to solution

@Cub141 @amylastuka Thanks for the note here. I took a look, and when you first launch the channel from the Roku home screen, look in the upper righthand corner of the screen. You should see a 'Log in' option, to log in with an existing subscription. 

If you need further help from there, feel free to contact the channels' support team, using the 'Support' link at the bottom lefthand side of the page here: https://ondemand.jazzercise.com/ 

Thanks,

Tanner

Tanner D.
Roku Community Manager

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Highlighted
Level 13

Jump to solution
I'm not familiar with that particular channel, but often the login option is located in a "Settings" or "Options" menu item.
  • Roku Streaming Stick +, 3810X, Ser YH0059427035, wifi LivRm - Samsung UN55ES6100
  • Roku Streaming Stick, 3600X, Ser 5S56D8240827, wifi BedRm - JVC EM37T
  • Roku 3, 4200X, Ser 4124C7087583, wifi GstRm - Sanyo DP26640
  • Roku 2 XD, 3050X (collecting dust in a drawer)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

I am having this same problem! If anyone has a solution please post! 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Jump to solution

@Cub141 @amylastuka Thanks for the note here. I took a look, and when you first launch the channel from the Roku home screen, look in the upper righthand corner of the screen. You should see a 'Log in' option, to log in with an existing subscription. 

If you need further help from there, feel free to contact the channels' support team, using the 'Support' link at the bottom lefthand side of the page here: https://ondemand.jazzercise.com/ 

Thanks,

Tanner

Tanner D.
Roku Community Manager

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

Hi, thanks for your message!  I just wanted to share that I figured out what was wrong in my case. I had purchased the 14-day trial for jazzercise, but I didn't see that my credit card did not go through. (FYI you should get an email confirmation if you do successfully subscribe.) So I was able to log in, because I had created an account, but then I still did not actually have a subscription. So turns out it was nothing to do with Roku! It is working great now.

0 Kudos