Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lindathrrad25
Level 7

Italian live channel cancelled

What do you plan on replacing one of the channels Italian live with? There are no other Italian channels that give you a lineup of seven channels it's not even worth owning a Roku at this point I'm going to have to go out and buy a different device just to get Italian channels the Italian channels you offer are a QVC shopping channel old ass movies that nobody wants to watch including the dinosaurs no up to date soccer no up-to-date formula One no up-to-date news what are you going to replace the channel with or why are you not replacing my money that I've already paid 4 days before you cancel the show I'm sorry before you cancel the channel

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2\
StreamerUser
Level 20

Re: Italian live channel cancelled

Roku doesnt design/develop/code/distribute apps, aside from The Roku Channel/Roku Media Player/Tips & Tricks/etc and others with "Roku" in the name.

If you want a "Live Italian" app, you should make it yourself, or solicit someone (other than Roku) to provide it.

0 Kudos
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Italian live channel cancelled

When channels of that nature are removed it often is because they have not obtained the rights to distribute the content they are providing.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking " Accept as Solution.".

Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X