Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Issues with Rome tennis tournament

Jump to solution

I've been watching the Rome tennis tournament and am seeing odd behavior. There has been a session recorded from 1:30 to 2:30 am called Rome ATP/WTA Early Rounds, then another session from 3:00 am to 2:00 pm called Center Court Rome, all on Tennis Channel. I first watch the 1:30 session of course and it usually ends abruptly, likely because they continue into the 30 minute break between the two sessions.

I then switch to the 3:00 am session, which is still being recorded because it doesn't end until later in the day. It asks me if I want to start from the beginning or if I want to join live, and of course I start from the beginning. For some reason though it always starts me at some point partway through the recording, not at the beginning or the end, and what's worse I can't rewind to the beginning of the recording. Later, after the session has finished recording, it does let me rewind to the beginning of the session. 

The other odd thing is that the first session that's recorded doesn't show up under "New in your library", I have to find it under Sports. The second session though *does* show up in "New", but not under Sports. This all seems to be very odd behavior. Is this some kind of user error on my part or just buggy behavior by YouTube TV?

Peter

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Issues with Rome tennis tournament

Jump to solution

@pwsteele 

Thanks for the inquiry.

For more information about that channel's content and functionality, you'll want to contact the channel provider support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Issues with Rome tennis tournament

Jump to solution

@pwsteele 

Thanks for the inquiry.

For more information about that channel's content and functionality, you'll want to contact the channel provider support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos