Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rtaibi
Level 7

Issues with Pandora on TCL Roku TV

Hello...is anyone having issues with Pandora on TCL Roku TV?  When i pick a station, it just scrolls through artists and I can't play anything.  I have tried: signing out/in, unplugging the TV. Worked perfectly for last 10 months.
0 Kudos
3 Replies
edfardos
Level 7

Re: Issues with Pandora on TCL Roku TV

I observe the same problem.  Tried everything you tried, even uninstalled/reinstalled Pandora app.   It makes no noise, and flashes by artists and ads every second.  (roku3 here)
0 Kudos

Yep me too. Tried changing sound output on roku, tried reinstall still scrolls from artist to artist but refuses to make a sound. 
0 Kudos
rtaibi
Level 7

It seems this all started RIGHT AFTER I signed up for Ad-Free subscription.  I suspect conflict between mobile app and  Pandora on Roku.  I will be experimenting but I noticed when I use mobile app to stream in which happens to be in same room/my office, it gives me a message saying somebody else is already signed in...choose which one to allow listening.  Apparently Pandora wants to be sure someone else isn't benefiting from ad-free account...which i understand...but it's just me using it! Perhaps I will create a new user account for mobile version and see if that solves it.
0 Kudos