Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DoctorQuality
Level 8

Re: Issues with CLOC Private 2020/04/26

Jump to solution

I had no "Radio Paradise" problems. I just did a System Update then a System Restart. My CLOC Private now reflects as version 2.7, 2020-04-28. My existing settings were brought forward.  

Thank you so very much Jim for your continuing maintenance work on this wonderful app.

wildsprite
Level 10

Jump to solution

thank you very much, I'll see about whether the chime bothers anybody here. I appreciate the option though so thanks for that

<3 

Durant
Level 7

Jump to solution

How about setting the chime to be off by default???

My TV must have updated the app in the middle of the night and started chiming at 5am scared the sh*t out of me, the cat, and sent the dog running. I was trying to find the source of it all day.

Tags (2)
renojim
Level 21

Jump to solution

Sorry about that, but it did make me laugh.  :-)  That was exactly the scenario I was worried about.  I considered having it default to off, but I figured no one would ever find the option since I doubt anyone revisits the settings after the first time setting it up.

Again, my apologies.

-JT

Durant
Level 7

Jump to solution

No big deal. And I see what you mean about not knowing about a new feature.

Figured you would find it funny I thought it was typing my reply after I found this forum and figured out why my TV suddenly discovered the way of the birds.

Love the screensaver and I'm glad that you are maintaining it and fixing the freezing issue.

Girlgeeek
Level 8

Jump to solution

Jim , thanks very much for keeping this maintained, and so quickly!

0 Kudos
Complex1
Level 7

Jump to solution

Still locking up after servers hours.  Also I do not see the new features described

0 Kudos
wildsprite
Level 10

Jump to solution

did you manually update?

to do this go to settings>system>system update then click "check now", you should see it update after that.

0 Kudos
DubTaylor
Level 12

Jump to solution

There's a non-romantic comedy in here somewhere, but I gotta tell it...:

I went to the store to not buy toilet paper or bread, so I left everything 'Home' to get a good update while I was gone. I came back empty handed, but getting used to that I cut another roll of paper towels in 3.

Anyway, at the top of the hour:

CooCoo Bong! CooCoo Bong! (repeat) and I'm like...whaaaa?

I couldn't locate it. At the top of the hour was this crazy bird with a gong and I was SURE it was a toy or decoration buried in the closet in Xmas Decorations! I readied the flame thrower at 18:58, the rukus started and as I lit the pilot light, I noticed it's coming from the TV?

Right... it can only be one thing... I checked and turned that off... then laughed out loud.

This John Cleese Fist Shake is for you, buddy! (and it's the best laugh I've had in lockdown):

Reno Jim! You Bast....!Reno Jim! You Bast....!

0 Kudos
renojim
Level 21

Jump to solution

Lol!

0 Kudos