Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pmo1229
Level 7

Issue with epidode listings for Season 4 of Seaside Hotel on Walter Presents on Roku Channel

All episodes of Season 4 of Seaside Hotel on Walter Presents (on the Roku Channel) are listed as episode 1, and are arranged out of sequence.  Finding the next episode is challenging at best.  Has anyone else experienced this, and if so, what did you do about it.  Any ideas who I reach out to at Roku to resolve?

2 Replies
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Issue with epidode listings for Season 4 of Seaside Hotel on Walter Presents on Roku Channel

@pmo1229 

Thanks for the information.

I have passed along your concerns to the appropriate team to investigate further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
SSRB
Level 7

Re: Issue with epidode listings for Season 4 of Seaside Hotel on Walter Presents on Roku Channel

I have just discovered this as well. I joined on a trial basis to watch this series, and would probably have continued as a paid subscriber, but now it's unlikely. I figured out the correct episode sequence from Amazon, who offers this content on their Masterpiece channel. Super annoying.

0 Kudos