Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bevkolbe
Level 7

Issue loading TV series

I am having an issue with my Roku Channel not loading a few TV series.   I have watched 1 season of The Rifleman (for my Dad). I am halfway through episode 2/4 and it will not load.  It keeps reverting back to the series main screen.  Very frustrating!

2 Replies
klackster
Level 7

Re: Issue loading TV series

I also am having the same or similar problem with The Rifleman on Roku Channel.  I'm S1 E12 and when I click on Episode 12 or any other episode either previous or after it moves to next screen saying "loading" like normal but once there, is a description of the next episode and photos of Chuck Conners etc., but there is no episode to click upon to watch just a beep from the remote if you click OK button.

I've been able to play through the previous Episodes but when I get to S1 E 12 and it comes up after 11, I get a blank screen once I click on play S1 E12. 

I did find it on VUDU and all seasons, but you'll have to put up with a few commercials. 

raypiq
Level 7

Re: Issue loading TV series

I have the same issue.  I was able to view episodes up to season 1 episode 38.  Now nothing loads.  I hope someone at Roku fixes the issue soon.

0 Kudos