Channel Issues & Questions

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 8

Israel.tv channel

Jump to solution

I cannot find the israel.tv channel in Roku, according to this youtube video it should be in the store.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4G-G2Y1pXqE

Need help getting it as a channel

https://israel.tv/en/

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Level 8

Re: Israel.tv channel

Jump to solution

I found the answer to my question 

Go to my.roku.com 
Under Manage account select Add channel with a code
Enter the channel access code - JV5PXGX and select Add Channel.

Now here is the dumb part... I am unable to quickly associate my Roku TV with the Roku account I just created.  To do this I have to factory reset the Roku TV to get back to the setup.

Also the following warning is displayed when adding the channel

THIS IS A NON-CERTIFIED CHANNEL. Roku requires all channels to abide by Roku’s terms and conditions, and to distribute only legal content. Roku does not test or review non-certified channels. You acknowledge you are accessing a non-certified channel that may include content that is offensive or inappropriate for some audiences. Moreover, if Roku determines that this channel violates copyright, contains illegal content, or otherwise violates Roku’s terms and conditions, then ROKU MAY REMOVE THIS CHANNEL WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE, AND YOUR ACCOUNT MAY BE BLOCKED FROM ADDING ANY OTHER NON-CERTIFIED CHANNELS.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Level 8

Jump to solution

I found the answer to my question 

Go to my.roku.com 
Under Manage account select Add channel with a code
Enter the channel access code - JV5PXGX and select Add Channel.

Now here is the dumb part... I am unable to quickly associate my Roku TV with the Roku account I just created.  To do this I have to factory reset the Roku TV to get back to the setup.

Also the following warning is displayed when adding the channel

THIS IS A NON-CERTIFIED CHANNEL. Roku requires all channels to abide by Roku’s terms and conditions, and to distribute only legal content. Roku does not test or review non-certified channels. You acknowledge you are accessing a non-certified channel that may include content that is offensive or inappropriate for some audiences. Moreover, if Roku determines that this channel violates copyright, contains illegal content, or otherwise violates Roku’s terms and conditions, then ROKU MAY REMOVE THIS CHANNEL WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE, AND YOUR ACCOUNT MAY BE BLOCKED FROM ADDING ANY OTHER NON-CERTIFIED CHANNELS.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 18

Jump to solution

That channel code was for only and it expires. 

Edmund
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

Jump to solution

@Tivoburkee wrote:

That channel code was for only and it expires. 

What are you trying to state?

0 Kudos